- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Nail extractions
- Staples and suture lines
- Surgical incisions and reconstructive procedures
Please refer in full to the Instructions for use leaflet provided in
the product packaging, specific to your region.
© Systagenix Wound Management 2014. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1940 Oct 2014
1. Hollinworth H and Collier M. Nurses' view about pain and trauma at dressing changes: results of a national survey. J Wound Care 2000 : 9 : 369-73
2. EWMA Position Document: Pain at wound dressing changes. European Wound Management Association, 2002
3. Terrill PJ and Varughese G. A comparison of three primary non-adherent dressings applied to hand surgery wounds. J Wound Care 2000 : 9 : 359-63