How does it work?
Easy to remove minimising pain
The unique cellulose acetate mesh of ADAPTIC™ protects regenerating tissue by minimising
wound trauma at dressing change1.
Reduces the risk of maceration and adherence
The pore size of ADAPTIC™:
- Allows easy passage of exudate to the secondary absorbent dressing, thus minimising
the risk of pooling and maceration at the wound site.
- Reduces the risk of tissue adherence to both the ADAPTIC™ Non-Adhering dressing
and the secondary dressing1.
© Systagenix Wound Management 2014. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1940 Oct 2014
1. Hollinworth H and Collier M. Nurses' view about pain and trauma at dressing changes: results of a national survey. J Wound Care 2000 : 9 : 369-73
2. EWMA Position Document: Pain at wound dressing changes. European Wound Management Association, 2002
3. Terrill PJ and Varughese G. A comparison of three primary non-adherent dressings applied to hand surgery wounds. J Wound Care 2000 : 9 : 359-63