Case series evaluation: ADAPTIC TOUCH™ in partial thickness skin-graft
Click here to view ADAPTIC TOUCH™ product codes
© Systagenix Wound Management 2014. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1940 OCT 2014
* Based on UK drug tariff February 2014.
1. Ivins, N., and Harding, K. G. A series of case studies using a non adhering silicone dressing. Poster, EWMA 2011.
2. International case series: Using ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2013
3. Stephens S. et al. Evaluation of a non-adhering silicone wound contact dressing with optimised design for the management of dry to heavily exuding wounds. Poster, WIC 2011.
4. Brosnan, P. et al. The design principles of non-adherent materials. Poster, EWMA 2012.
5. Bianchi, J. Consensus guidance for the use of Adaptic Touch™ non-adherent dressing. Wounds UK 2011.