How does it work?
Absorbency and fluid handling
TIELLE™ helps maintain a moist wound healing environment through the combination of absorbency and moisture vapour transmission.
The hydropolymer with LiquaLock™ Technology:
- Expands and conforms to the wound bed2
- Ensures fluid is locked away, minimising the risk of leakage and maceration6
TIELLE™ dressings contribute to a decrease in:
- Number of dressing changes2
- Skin reactions (to the adhesive border)8
The unique adhesive allows1:
- Repositioning as needed on initial application
- Dressing flexibility to conform to difficult to dress areas
© Systagenix Wound Management 2014. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C4111 Oct 2014
1. Ballard, K. Clinical and scientifi c data of a hydropolymer range of dressings. J Nursing 2002; 11(20).
2. Mellor J. and Boothman S. TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings: wound responsive technology, The Exudate Supplement Part two P14-17. Br J Nurs Vol 12 No 20 & Br J, Community Nurs Vol 8 No.11.
3. Carter, K. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate, 2003.
4.Boothman S. et al. Testing of the Bacterial Barrier Properties of TIELLE™ Dressings Using a Modifi ed Version of the Draft CEN Test Method (prEN 13726-5). Poster 2001.
5.Diehm C. and Lawall, H. Evaluation of TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings in the management of chronic exudating wounds in primary care. Int. Wound J. 2005, 2(1):26-35.
6. Foster, S. and Mistry, P. Evaluation of the liquid retention capabilities of foam dressings. Wounds UK 2010.
7. Schulze, H.J. Clinical evaluation of TIELLE™ Plus dressing in the management of exudating chronic wounds. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(11):18-22.
8. Peach, V. Evaluating adhesive foam wound care dressings in clinical practice. Wounds UK 2011.