TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Dressings and TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Border Dressings are
indicated for use on moderate to heavily exuding chronic and acute wounds during the healing process.
The dressing may be used on the following wounds:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Post-operative and Trauma wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Skin abrasions
- Cavity wounds as a secondary dressing
TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Dressings and TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Border Dressings are suitable for use under compression bandaging.
Please refer in full to the Instructions for use leaflet provided in the product packaging, specific to your region.
Click here to view full list of TIELLE ESSENTIAL™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressings product codes and sizes.
Please refer in full to the Instructions for use leaflet provided in the product packaging,
specific to your region.
©2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management, Limited, its affiliates and/or licensors.
NS154 OCT 2017
PRA001681-R0-OUS, EN (10/17)
1. Price PE, et al. Dressing-related pain in patients with chronic wounds: an international patient perspective. International Wound Journal. 2008; 5(2):159–171.
2. TIELLE™ Dressings: designed for the real world. Wounds International website. Published May 2, 2017.
3. Solowiej K, Mason V, Upton D. Review of the relationship between stress and wound healing: part 1. Journal of Wound Care, 2009; 18(9): 357–66.
4. Meuleneire F, Rücknagel H. Soft silicones Made Easy. Wounds International.
5. Lane T, Bolton R, Del Bono M, Thistlethwaite J. Evaluations of the Performance of a new Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing. Poster presented at: Conference of the European Wound Management Association (EWMA); May 3-5, 2017; Amsterdam, Netherlands.