How does it work?
EasyLIFT™ Precision Film technology allows for:
- Easy and pain free removal1,2
- Intact removal, minimising the risk of fibres shedding3
- Effective protection of the newly formed tissue3
- Provides a sustained release of silver ions for up to 7 days4
- Is effective against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens, including MRSA, MRSE and VRE1,5
- Effectively prevents and disrupts biofilms in vitro6
- Manages low to highly exuding wounds
- Allows for effective exudate management2
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment beneficial to wound healing2
C1678 NOV 2013
1. Clark, R. et al. Simulated in use tests to evaluate a Non-Adherent Antimicrobial silver alginate dressing. Poster, CAWC 2009 (in vitro).
2. Gray, D. SILVERCEL™ Non Adherent dressing: taking the pain out of antimicrobial use. Wounds UK 2009, Vol 5(4).
3. Hart, J. and Bell, A. Evaluation of a novel antimicrobial non adherent silver alginate/CMC wound dressing in the porcine partial-thickness excisional wound model. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
4. Clark, R. et al. The Evaluation of Absorbent Silver containing dressings In Vitro. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
5. Clark, R. and Bradbury, S. SILVERCEL™ NON ADHERENT Made Easy. Wounds International Vol. 1(5) 2010.
6. McInroy, L., et al. Effect of a new non adherent absorbent silver antimicrobial dressing on biofilm formation. Poster, 2009 (in vitro).
7. International case series: Using SILVERCEL Non-Adherent: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2012.
8. Edwards, J. Use of SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT dressings on burn wounds: a case series. Wounds UK 2013, Vol 9(3): 85-88.
C1678 NOV 2013